Monday, May 25, 2015

My Last Pro Arts East Bay Open Studios June 6-7 and June 13-14, 2015


May 25, 2015

Hi Everybody,
I’m participating in the Pro Arts East Bay Open Studios June 6 & 7 and June 13 & 14 (# 125 on the map, see link http://db.proartsgallery.org/map/map_ebos_15.php).

This will be the last year I participate in Open Studios as I’ve decided to close my teaching business at the end of this year. I will no longer have my studio on Martin Luther King Jr. Way in Berkeley, however, I will continue to show my art in galleries and other shows and events. Please be sure to check my Blog Spot at www.glimakraweaving.blogspot.com for additional information and future dates.
Thank you so much for all your support over the years. I look forward to seeing you at the upcoming Pro Arts East Bay Open Studios in June and future gallery exhibitions and other events.

Best,
Maj-Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment