Sunday, July 12, 2015

Upcoming July Art Show Openings


JULY, 2015
Hi again Everybody,

I hope you are all having a great Summer. It has been pretty good for me so far. Open Studios went O.K., but it was a lot of work and long days. I guess I’m feeling my age, so it is a good thing that I am downsizing.
I’m still showing my art work at galleries and have a couple of openings coming up.  Below you will find the information about Runes Revealed at the San Pablo Art Gallery. This reception on Saturday, July 25 is between 1:00pm – 3:00pm. My second gallery reception will be at Expressions Gallery in Berkeley on the same day but will be from 6:00pm – 9:00pm. I will be sending out information about the second opening shortly. I hope to see you at one of the events that day.
Take care until next time and best wishes,
Maj-Britt






No comments:

Post a Comment